Saturday, May 2, 2009

This is me...

Ako toh...
Palakwento, palatawa, walang kwenta!
But behind these descriptions lies within me a child.
A child, whom at the end of the day would walk home to his mom to cry...to tell stories which for him is amazing.
I need a lot of attention, lots of care and a bunch of love. So if you can't willingly provide these things, better back-off!
I'll crunch all the things that block my way!Even if it's you!
I'm blogging this from my heart and f*** all those people who find this blog disgusting and gay. I'm not gay. To clear it up, I'm a sensitive being who loves to be loved. Just that...
If you find this blog self-centered then you're on the right track. But if you find me self-centered, then you're an asshole to judge me. Find evidence to substantiate your judgment. Better ask my friends who Jade is...
I want to cry...
Gusto kong sumigaw...
But my eyes wouldn't let me, my mind won't allow me...
The personality had overgrown the character.
I'm imprisoned...All the things I wanted to do is lost in an empty universe, impossible to find.
I want to be a doctor, a priest, a basketball star, a director, the president of my country, a chef, a father, a teacher...
It's not too late, not too soon...
I will make my dreams real, maybe not all, but definitely some of them.
Ako si Mr. Possible, Mr. Incredible, at Mr. Waje, oha!
Pero hindi ako si Mr. Right.
I'll never be Mr. Right for you, or for anyone who wanted me to...
But this one thing is for sure, I will love you, hanggang mabura si Mr. Right sa isip mo.


No comments:

Post a Comment